DC Multiverse: A DC Universe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) Empty New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.)

Post  Amrold Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 am

I'm here and somehow the word has gotten out about the former Speedy recruiting for a new team in NYC. I already have someone here I want on the team I have heard a lot about him here..... The Guardian Talon of New York City. I have contacted him and he should be meeting me tomorrow at the place I start testing candidates. I want know if they have what it takes do what is needed for justice and hell if they can even be useful to the team at all.

Last edited by Amrold on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) Empty Re: New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.)

Post  IamTalon Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Talon sat perched on top of the building overlooking the city. "the city is beautiful at night", he thought to himself but he had no time to admire the view he had somewhere to be. He took out his grappling gun and shot it towards a trash can in the dark alley he was facing. Then he took out his staff and used it to slide down the rope, as he hit the ground he was careful not to make any sound and turned to confirm that he wasn't followed. He walked to the warehouse at the end of town. He knew there was going to be a test so he kept his eyes peeled watching and listing carefully before making any movement. Artillery was a master archer, martial artist, and tactician so he could expect anything from a long range attack, to hand to hand combat, or even something hidden such as a rope or net. Either way he had to be careful he didn't know Arsenal and he didn't know how far he would go to test him.

Last edited by IamTalon on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
IamTalon
IamTalon

Back to top Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) Empty Re: New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.)

Post  Amrold Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 pm

(His name is Arsenal like in the comics)

Arsenal tapped on Talon's shoulder. "Don't worry there is no test for you I've read and researched you. I believe you are perfect for the team. That is why I am offering you to be the second outlaw. So, what do you say?" Roy asked and smirked a little.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  IamTalon Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:45 pm

When he felt someone tap him Talon thought it was just his imagination but as he turned and saw the man standing in front of him he confirmed that it wasn't. He stood there watching the man as the man smirked after he asked him to join the outlaws. "could it be this easy", he thought he watched the man wearily. Talon had thought he was the best at making silent entries but clearly he was wrong proving that he still had a lot more to learn. "I say i don't believe it you call me here to recruit me but don't test me at all? seems too good to be true.", i said as i watched the man, he seemed nice and trust worthy but he could not afford to make that assumption not after last time.
IamTalon
IamTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 pm

All of a sudden when arsenal touched this plain brick on one of the walls in the alley a part of the ground in the alley split apart reveling stairs. " Follow me." Arsenal said stepping down the stairs and opening door to a high tech room that had all kinds of rooms, technology, computers, places to hold gear and equipment. " This is The Outlaws' base make yourself at home because it is gonna become it."
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  IamTalon Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Talon was in awe at the site before him. There was a tech room, computer room, and equipment room all fully stocked. He then remembered where he was and decided that was enough gaping. He turned and faced Arsenal "So whens the tour?"
IamTalon
IamTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm

" Like I said make yourself at home just don't touch any thing that looks like it could kill us all. " Roy chuckled. " Oh and welcome to The Outlaws. "
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  IamTalon Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Talon was in the Tech room admiring all the cool gadgets they had ranging from handguns to EMP devices. "Where did yo-", he was interrupted by a incoming transmission on his communicator. "Shadow to Talon do you copy?", the voice on the other end called. "Yeah I copy, whats up?", he asked. "There's a hold up in progress at the local bank and its getting violent", the voice said, "we need you there now". "Copy, Ill be there soon", he replied. "Well looks like we've got our first mission", he said smiling at the strawberry haired vigilante standing in front of him.
IamTalon
IamTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

"Let's do this. " Roy grinned as he ran out of the base and shot a grapple arrows to swing over to the robbery.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) Empty New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post  Rain Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:13 pm

"It's been a long time since I've been in New York."Jason said to himself."And there haven't been any crimes today. Just when he finished his sentence, he heard gunfire. he ran towards the sound of gunfire and saw a bank was being robbed. "Finally." He said, and ran towards the bank.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Roy swung in seeing that he had lost Talon. He took cover loaded three arrows and took out three gunmen. Roy loaded a flash grenade arrow to move in and clear the first floor.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) Empty Re: New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post  Rain Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Jason put on his mask and jumped through the window. He shot 5 gunmen and the last one took a woman as hostage and yelled, "Drop your guns, or I blow this bitches brain's all over the floor!" The woman elbowed him in the gut and ran, giving Jason a clear shot of him. Once he was taken care of, Jason ran upstairs to clear that floor.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Roy saw someone jump through a window into an upper floor. Must be Talon. He shot a net arrow to encapture the rest of the gun men. He ran to the top floor to catch up with Talon.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) Empty Re: New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post  Rain Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:43 pm

"Taking out the gunmen on this floor was easy." Jason thought. He was about to go to the next floor when he saw a guy in a black, red, and yellow costume, with a bow. He looked like Roy Harper. He might be some villain leading the gunmen? He didn't know, but he tried to shoot him.

Last edited by Rain on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Roy heard a gun shot and immediately dived to cover. He loaded an arrow and looked out to see who fired, and turned to see RED HOOD!?! " What the hell are you doing in New York City? Wait, are you behind all of this? " Roy said angrily as he jumped down the stairs.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'm stopping these gunmen from robbing this bank, and I shot you because I thought you were behind it! What the hell are you doing here!?"
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Roy immediately kicked Jason into a door breaking the door open. "What do you mean you are trying to stop the gunmen! You are the Red Hood, a bad guy!" Roy yelled in shock.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:07 pm

"I used to be a bad guy!" Jason said. Jason punched him in the face knocking him backwards. "I'm trying to right my wrongs! And who the hell are you, Roy?

Last edited by Rain on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 pm

" You don't remember anything about the Teen Titans. " Roy said easily maneuvering to dodge his punch then did a backwards roll and cocked an explosive arrow. " Now, either we go save these hostages or you get blown out on to the street."
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:34 pm

"I'm not scared of you." Jason said. "So you need to watch your next words, they may be your last. But I'm going to stop these robbers and save these people."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Roy lowered the arrow. " Okay, Red Hood unlike you I have lives to save, so if you want to fight you will have to get in line first." Roy said as he headed to the roof to take down the rest of the gunmen, and he need to make sure all of the hostages were safe and sound.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  IamTalon Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 pm

"Already done", Talon said as he came down the stairs leading to the roof. "While you two were fighting i decided i would do something useful and stopped them, anyways you two done or what? Talons communicator beeped again "Shadow to Talon do you copy?", the voice said. "Yea i copy", he said. "The bank was just a decoy there's bombs strapped to every hospital in NYC and i'm afraid it will be impossible for you to stop them alone", the voice said distraught. "Don't worry, he said, "I'm not alone". "Looks like this was just a decoy we've got bombs on every Hospital in NYC", he said as he turned to Red Hood, "so you in or what?"
IamTalon
IamTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:48 pm

" Yes. We are done here. Thank you Talon, for the help. Jason, I hope you really are cleaning up your act. And from what Talon is saying, we could use your help." Roy said with a small smile as he thought if someone like Jason was really doing this. There just might be hope for others and maybe yet Roy can find redemption about his past drug abuse an show the league with the Outlaws of how much of a hero he really is.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 pm

"Fine, I'll help you, but we need to leave and diffuse the bombs.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 am

" Okay, Talon, I need you taking NYC central hospital, because you know this city better than us. Next, Red Hood and I are taking the hospital that I passed on the way here. I believe it is the Mercy hospital. Now, Let's do this. " Roy commanded all of these as he has now accepted the role of leadership. Roy headed to the hospital.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next