DC Multiverse: A DC Universe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) - Page 2 Empty Re: New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.)

Post  Rain Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Jason followed without hesitation. "Who said he was the boss?" He said to himself.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.) - Page 2 Empty Re: New York City: The Outlaws begin (OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO FIGHT OR JOIN THE OUTLAWS.)

Post  Amrold Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Roy and Jason got to the hospital. " Okay, here is the plan we just banzai in their and find out what the hell is up with these gunmen, stop the bomb, an interrogate them. " Roy said with a slight jokish tone as he jumped down from a rooftop and started firing arrows at the gunmen.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Jason shrugged and said, "whatever." He followed Roy into the hospital and started shooting gunmen.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 pm

After Roy cleared the first floor he headed up clearing floor-by-floor, until Roy found the bomb. " Jason, do you have any skills with bomb defusing because this is gonna blow in ten minutes. " Roy asked with a nervous tone.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 pm

"You bet." He started diffusing the bomb. "Back me up." He barked.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 pm

*Phew. Roy was relieved. Gunmen started pouring in every where. Roy was taking them down one by one until one threw a grenade that to keep Jason from getting hit or hurt by hit he shot t in the guys hand. The force sent Roy flying out of a window on the 29th FLOOR OF THE HOSPITAL! " Shit! " Roy said as he instantly sent a grappling arrow to bring him back up to the floor as he noticed the grenade took out a lot of the gunmen leaving a few left. When Roy grappled back up he went flying and landed a drop kick right into one of the last two gunmen and stabbed a taser arrow into the other " I bet you thought I was gone there for a second. " Roy said with a smile.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 pm

"No not really." Jason said. "Now we need to go diffuse the bombs, let's go."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:34 am

" No, Talon has the other one. What really need to do is figure out who is behind this. " Roy said, as he saw a small glimmer of yellow light heading towards them. " Yellow Lanterns? " Roy muttered under his breath, as he noticed it was lightning. " Shit! Get down! " he said shoving Jason to the ground.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 pm

"The Hell is happening, Roy!?" Jason said. There was a blast through the wall. Jason saw a guy who looked like he was made of lightning in a suit of armor. "Great."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:02 pm

" Arsenal, I am so glad that you came right into my trap, because now I'm gonna kill you and your friend you brought here. " Shockwave said. Shockwave shot a stream of lightning knocking Arsenal to the wall.

" Sorry to burst your bubble Shockwave, but apparently you don't remember my suit is electric-proof " Roy said while getting up off the ground.

" Yes, but electric-proof doesn't mean it can take enough oh so may volts. " Shockwave sending more bolts at Arsenal. Arsenal, while struggling with, nodded at Jason for him to open fire.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Jason nodded to Arsenal and shot Shockwave, then threw a grenade at his feet.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 am

" Akkk! That really is annoying" Shockwave screeched as he turned to Jason making him lose focus of Roy. Roy fell down shooting an arrow at the grenade right when Shockwave noticed it. The explosion of the grenade sent Roy and Shockwave flying into walls.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:29 pm

The explosion knocked Jason backwards into a wall. Blood fell from the corner of his mouth. He wiped it off with his thumb and threw a barrage of batarangs at Shockwave.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Shockwave got up and saw the batarangs. " You really think throwing small metal objects at me will stop me? I have electromagnetic abilities." . Shockwave said using his magnetic powers to send the batarangs right back at Jason. Roy had already gotten up and cocked an EMP arrow.

" No, but this will!" He said firing the arrow. Immediately all electronics on that floor went off disrupting electricity including Shockwave. " Jason, make sure all patients in the building are unharmed. I will finish Shockwave" Roy said. I have to get him away from electronics. There that roof. Roy sprinted grabbed Shockwave's armor and leaped out of the building. Without any grapple arrows left Roy had to make him and Shockwave glide to the roof.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Jason ran downstairs to the floors below and saved all civilians in the building, but most of them escaped already. He was just about to go to the second floor, when he saw Roy and Shockwave both falling to the ground. And then flying back up to the roof. "Great." he said. He ran up to help Roy.

Last edited by Rain on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:22 pm

(Unless Jason has super speed he could not have saved everyone right when i tell him to in under 5 seconds.)

Roy stretched Shockwave's arms out so they could get in a gliding motion. It worked, but not that well as both of them came crashing onto the roof. Shockwave got out of his paralysis and walked over and pointed his hand at Roy. " Die!" Shockwave shouted as he prepared to send a lightning bolt straight into Roy's face (the only area not protected by his electric-proof suit).
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 am

Jason made it on the roof just in time before Shockwave tried to kill Roy. He shot Shockwave multiple times to get his attention of Roy.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:54 am

Shockwave finished charging a bolt of electricity strong enough to kill Arsenal, but Arsenal instantly pulled out four water arrows. Arrows where the head is filled with water and will detonate water on impact or remotely. " Checkmate." Arsenal said as the arrow heads blew off drenching Arsenal and Shockwave.

"Agh! Damn you Arsenal!I will kil-!" Shockwave shouted as he short-circuited and passed out.

"All in a days work, huh Jason? Nice job out there, you did well for a crazy guy." Roy said with a small smile.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:02 pm

"Ha ha." Jason said sarcastically. "Now, let's go meet up with Talon."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Roy and Jason headed to the rally point where they were supposed to meet up. BOOM. The explosion came from the river outside the city. " We better check that out. It could be the other bomb. " Roy said getting ready to head over to the explosion.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:27 pm

It was the bomb. They made it to the site of the explosion, and Jason immediately saw Talon's body. "Damn."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 pm

" No! no, no, no! H-he sacrificed himself to protect the people and city he has been guarding. He is dead. He was a true hero that fought for justice. I may have known him for long, but it felt like I have known him forever. Jason, we have to fight or what he did We have to become a team fighting for justice." He said as he lifted the body and burned it with a fire arrow. " We won't be normal heroes like the justice league because we make the hard decisions. We kill criminals and we both have had dark pasts. We aren't the light or the dark. We are the grey. We are The Outlaws" Roy said putting his hand on Jason's shoulder.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:44 pm

"You're right. He made the ultimate sacrifice, we have to avenge him. Whoever did this must pay." Jason said with a scowl.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm

" I know. That lightning thing i fought is called Shockwave and because i have defeated him in the past he is obsessed with killing me. And now, since we both fought him he is going to come after the team forever. It was just a stunt to attempt to kill me, but he has been subdued." Roy said sighing. " Let's head back and prepare for new members and whatever situation calls."
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:50 pm

"Okay." Jason said. "Let's go."
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2