DC Multiverse: A DC Universe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryoman (Jacob Cold)

3 posters

Go down

Cryoman (Jacob Cold)  Empty Cryoman (Jacob Cold)

Post  Rain Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 am

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jacob Michael Cold
[b]Nickname(s): Jake, Cold, Cryo.
[b]Codename: Cryoman
[b]Alias(es):N/A
[b]Age: 19
[b]Race: Human
[b]Alignment:
Good
Affiliation: Teen Titans

[b]===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Icy White (used to be blonde.)
[b]Eye Color:Blue
[b]Height:6' 5"
[b]Weight:180 lbs
[b]Appearance: He is fairly muscular, tall, spiky hair, elvish features, and good hygiene. He wears a light blue belt, white boots, and blue glasses. He wears a sleeveless tunic that is white on the chest and spine, blue on the sides, and matching pants. He wears his Ice Amulet.

[b]
===POWERS===

Powers: Boreas' wind: He can emit blizzards from any part of his body and shoot them.

Cryo-kinesis: He can create and control ice in any shape or form.

Resistance to cold: His powers enable him to survive in freezing temperatures.

[b]Skills: Wilderness survivalist: Growing up in Idyllwild, Jacob has learned to survive in the wilderness.

[b]Weaknesses: Has a weakness to fire, and is weak in hot temperatures.

[b]Equipment: Amulet of Ice: An amulet he found that is the source of his powers and is indestructible. He can never take it off, but he can simply touch it to look normal again and will lose his powers.

[b]
===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: He is always sarcastic. He is arachnophobic and is very energetic. He doesn't take crap from anyone and is extremely loyal to his friends. He doesn't care what others think of him. He is funny and makes a lot of jokes. He isn't very serious, but is studious. He is almost always in a good mood. He isn't the best listener, but is practically in his own world when he paints or draws. he doesn't like bullies, but likes to joke around with friends.

[b]Strengths: He is an amazing strategist: He studied war, and war strategy while he was growing up.

Brave: He has always been brave as a child.

Smart: He is gifted in many fields of Mathematics, Sciences, Literature, and History.

Bilingual: He can speak French and English.

[b]Interests/Habits: Likes to paint and draw, as well as reading, writing, and music.

[b]
===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

[b]Universe: Earth Prime
[b]Family Members: Brian (father), Jessica (mother)
[b]Place of Origin: Idyllwild, CA
[b]Current Residence: Titan's Tower.
[b]History: Jacob grew up in the small city of Idyllwild, located in the mountains of California. His parents ran the Idyllwild Inn and he helped them out. He had the highest grades in his class at school, and was friends with almost everybody. It was like this until the summer after eighth grade. He got excepted into Idyllwild Arts Academy under visual arts, and he got a big scholarship.

Jacob had an amazing time at Idyllwild Arts. Then it all went downhill the night after graduation. He was out with his friends, when he saw something shiny on a nearby tree. His friends were going in the opposite direction, but he wanted to find out what it was. He said he would meet up with them. He ran to the shiny object to find it was an amulet. It had a bright icicle on it he put it on and his skin turned blue and his hair turned from short blonde to spiky, icy, white hair like icicles. He looked at his hands in horror to see that they were blue. He tried to take it off, but he couldn't. He ran to his room hoping his roommate wasn't there. Before he got there, A man said, "I see you have found the amulet."
"This is yours?" Jacob asked.
"No, that amulet was left here by the gods."
"Do you know how to get it off?"
"You can't take it off until you die."
"What!?"
"You can't take it off, but you can conceal your appearance. I can train you."
Jacob was desperate. "Okay, when do we start."
"Tomorrow." The man touched the amulet. Jacob's appearance turned back to normal.
The man trained Jacob to use his abilities and to conceal his appearance.
After the training was finished, he knew he had to use his powers for good. He later that day found out that the Teen Titans were recruiting. He applied and he took a plane to California to try to join.
[b]Sample RP: Refer to Red Hood rp

Last edited by Rain on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 14 times in total
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Cryoman (Jacob Cold)  Empty Re: Cryoman (Jacob Cold)

Post  Amrold Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:43 pm

History explains nothing. Add a little more to the personality and do u hav permission to join the Teen Titans
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Cryoman (Jacob Cold)  Empty Re: Cryoman (Jacob Cold) WIP

Post  Rain Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm still working on history, but can I join Teen Titans
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 pm

I'll allow you to join the Teen Titans. I know it's a WIP but you have some things that already need to be changed. You can't say 'refer to my avatar' on appearance. Either post it on the page or describe it in more detail. Your personality needs to be longer. Powers should be more detailed and better described. Apparently your guy has no skills? Really? He isn't a good athlete? Good at Calculus? Anything? Get more detailed on your weaknesses. And not just he physical but also mental weaknesses. Why is he a good tactician? You never say anything about that in your history. I know it's not done but...well, just explain it in the strengths. Get more DETAILED! And on that same subject, people aren't just good tacticians for no reason. Some people are natural leaders, but being a good tactician takes years of practice i.e. Robin was trained by Batman who trained in the art of war for many years. I think that's it. Fix those and finish.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Batman Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Oh, btw, that last post was me. Amrold was logged in on my computer so I accidentally posted that on his account.
Admin Batman
Admin Batman
Admin

https://dcmultiverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amrold Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:59 am

He is 6'5" and fairly muscular, but he only weighs 165 lbs! That seems pretty impossible. In his appearance, It never says his skin is blue, but it does in the history. He apparently doesn't care about what of others think of him, but takes crap from no one. In skills you say he is smart in many categories even war strategy, and that he has studied them in school, but he goes to an art school. That makes no sense. In your history explain how he learns to hide his new appearance and how he learned to use his powers. Why did he just randomly find a magical amulet on a tree, puts it on and gets super powers then immediately decides to join the Teen Titans without ever actually having experience in fighting crime before, and without actually deciding to become a vigilante super hero.
Amrold
Amrold

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Batman Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 pm

The weight should go up, not down. That's what Amrold was saying. Also, the appearance should be longer. And on your personality you use 'but' to lengthen your sentences but you use it incorrectly. But is used to bring together two independent clauses that counter each other. e.g. The boy is athletic but he is bad at baseball.
Admin Batman
Admin Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Batman Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:45 pm

The history needs work. Why would he randomly decide to give up his normal life and join the Teen Titans? Just because he heard about them? That entire last section needs work. Why would he become a hero? What was the point of the murder if it never affected his life? Try to make a realistic story.
Admin Batman
Admin Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm

I finished.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Batman Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Better. I'll APPROVE it but you can't just automatically join the Teen Titans. That takes you rp'ing on the thread and me agreeing to it...or something.
Admin Batman
Admin Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm sorry, you said you would let me join Teen Titans when you were on as Amrold
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Batman Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

You can join, but that wasn't my point last post. I was saying that as of the thread you aren't part of the team. Red Robin is recruiting for the team.You can join it during recruitment. You aren't already part of the team.
Admin Batman
Admin Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 pm

I edited it, thanks for the clarification.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum